PRE-ORDER LAUNCH SPECIAL PRICE - Only available for a limited time!
The Saber Rope Friendly Recovery Hitch has been designed to provide you with a safe and stronger way to attach your ropes for a vehicle recovery. It has been specially designed to provide a larger bend radius suited to soft shackles, removing the requirement for metal shackles. With vertical and horizontal holes, the hitch can be turned through 90 degrees should the angle of the recovery require it.
Tested to 35,000KG (77,000lbs) with no deformation and without breaking. The Saber Rope Friendly Recovery Hitch is designed to suit a towbar with a 50cm x 50cm (AS4177) hitch receiver. Please check the rating on the tow system before use.
- Designed specifically for use with soft shackles, without the need for adding further metal to the recovery system.
- Cast Steel Construction
- Shot peened and heat-treated for added strength and durability.
- Allows multidirectional pull in both vertical and horizontal axis
- Weight: 2.7 kg / 5.95lbs
- WLL: 5,000 / 11,000 lbs
- Test Proof Load: 35,000 kg / 77,160 lbs
- Fits standard 50mm / 2-inch tow hitch receivers
- Australian designed, independently tested by a NATA Accredited laboratory.